- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Tap any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid before closing jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Root's Prime + Conceal makes an awesome eyeshadow primer. We love using our Fair shade.
- If you have oily eyelids, use Root's Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener to mattify & prime your eyes.
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Root's eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.
Zuzu eyeshadow pigment is a bright, shimmery metallic baby pink color.
Midnight Mocha eyeshadow is a rich brown with a bronzey-gold sheen.
Georgia eyeshadow pigment is a super light pearly peach color.
Tan Rose eyeshadow pigment is a STUNNING shimmery tan color with a dusty pink undertone.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Carnauba Wax